Hello and Welcome

Please wipe your feet, put some slippers on, pop the kettle on...then come and sit down with a cuppa and have a read...I hope you enjoy my blog and it gives you a smile, some inspiration, lots of thoughts and loads of 'get up and go!'

Friday 18 January 2013

Hello


Hi and welcome to my new blog, wipe your feet, pop your slippers on , make a cuppa and enjoy a read. I'm going to be writing and showing photos of individual homes...homes that don't just follow fashion but follow the people that live in them....
My own home is full....really full of pictures, bits and bobs, lots of colour. At the moment some of my rooms are in fashion...but not deliberately. For example it just happens that I like unfitted kitchens and have a vintage kitchenette....£20 from Evesham market a few years ago!
In my dreams this blog will have lots to interest and that wonderful word...INSPIRE.
So I'll leave you with a link to my UTube video / slide show of my own Boho home..The music is by Moishes Bagel....when I asked them if I could use their music it turned out that the writer had lived in a showmans wagon for ten years...and I am soon to start the full restoration of a wagon , from preparation through to curtains...so please come along and watch me 'paint my wagon'.
 My blog is also linked with www.mybohohome.co.uk.
See you soon, Katie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment